Friday, June 27, 2008

Coloring Pages !

Today I drew Caricatures on t-shirts at a Girl-Scouts Pool Party.

Then I rushed home to meet with a Clown who ordered some Studio-
pictures from me. This picture was used as a base. She was very
happy with it and plans to frame it:

Photobucket

Before I colored it with Prismacolors, I scanned the line-drawing into my Computer and colored it in PhotoShop. This is the version she plans on using to make stickers:

Photobucket

This girl is a dancer. She also incorporates some dance into her clown-routine.
So this is the picture that I created for her to use as Coloring Pages to give out at her gigs. I'll be adding her contact information to the bottom of the picture:

Photobucket

Here's the pile of Balloons I was left with
when she left. We enjoyed playing with Balloons together:

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

fashion1

fashion1
an unusual party

fashion2

fashion2
that unusual party

kidsparty

kidsparty
startingblog with an old picture

grownupparty

grownupparty
Starting Blog with an old picture