Monday, July 28, 2008

Face Painting

I like to have fun with my clients.
Sometimes, with very young people, that even
means that I'll be better off to do more relating to them and
less painting. Like here's a happy child - just amazed with
my quick Rainbows - but not able to sit for a fancy painting.
I figure that the reason people buy this is to have fun -
not just to admire my super-evolved talents:

Photobucket

And here's a good Snake that I wrapped around this girl's arm -
tantalizing:

Photobucket

And it seems that it doesn't matter how many times I paint this Tiger,
it's always fun. An amazing transformation on each face:

Photobucket

But each Butterfly painting is unique - I get in to creating a
PAINTING! Here's a lovely lavender that worked so well on this girl:

Photobucket

No comments:

fashion1

fashion1
an unusual party

fashion2

fashion2
that unusual party

kidsparty

kidsparty
startingblog with an old picture

grownupparty

grownupparty
Starting Blog with an old picture