Sunday, May 11, 2008

Blogging

Okay. Okay. I'll post at this blog.
I get so many good pictures to post,
but I procrastinate here - because
I never figured out how to have the
correct photos line up with what I write.

I've been building up my Balloon-Twisting
skills. So I'll post some of those -
you haven't seen anything like that here.

And I'll be a-posting some more Face-Paintings
here soon. Even though I've painted many
of these designs before, it seems different
on each face - different size foreheads
and different hair. Different people and
different personalities. And frequently
slight differences in the designs - would
yellow/orange flowers look good with that?sort
of questions that I ask myself as I paint.

No comments:

fashion1

fashion1
an unusual party

fashion2

fashion2
that unusual party

kidsparty

kidsparty
startingblog with an old picture

grownupparty

grownupparty
Starting Blog with an old picture