Saturday, May 24, 2008

Lol - I still don't know how to edit my posts here.
Once I publish it, it's here to stay. Just the way
I wrote it. I wish I included the following butterfly
in the previous link. Because the girl's Mother
wanted something small, and the girl wanted a
full-face butterfly. So the mother quietly told
me to do what the girl wants, but make it a little
smaller....that she wouldn't know that she wasn't
really getting what she wanted. Both Mother and
Daughter (and Artist) were pleased with what I painted. But really now. Do you really think this would be easier to wash off than the others that I previously posted???
(That was the Mother's concern.)

face paint party entertainment

BTW, I use make-up quality Face Paints. They wash off very easily with soap and water. Sometimes it just takes an extra 30 Seconds of Gentle washing with regular soap.

No comments:

fashion1

fashion1
an unusual party

fashion2

fashion2
that unusual party

kidsparty

kidsparty
startingblog with an old picture

grownupparty

grownupparty
Starting Blog with an old picture