Monday, April 16, 2007

Me Again

Uh oh. Am I doing it again? Filling up all the space on my blog so quickly with pictures?
I have some more pictures here that I want to show. These pictures are a little newer - done in the past week. (But they're still not my latest - I always seem to be on to something else, but I can't post fast enough.)

The new thing I've been doing is Geometric Caricatures. It's fun and funny. But kinda easy - you can make the lines a little slower. So I've been enjoying doing them, but also studying more accuracy in representations.

In the pictures I'm going to post now, you'll see:
2 Geometric Caricatures,
4 people from the train,
one person I made up,
and one person that I drew real fast - fast lines.

No comments:

fashion1

fashion1
an unusual party

fashion2

fashion2
that unusual party

kidsparty

kidsparty
startingblog with an old picture

grownupparty

grownupparty
Starting Blog with an old picture