Saturday, April 7, 2007

New Artist

Friend - Your website takes too long to load.

Me - I have no problem with it on my computer. And just this morning a client called and told me that she was mesmerized for hours last night - just reading Everything at my website-blog.

Advertiser - Can I suggest that you don't send people to caricatureexpress.com/choice.html
(my website blog). It takes too long to load.

Me - But I don't like to send people to just caricatureexpress.com
That stuff is so old. I've gotten so much better already.

Advertiser - It's the better choice. I'm telling you, people won't wait so long for your page to come up.

Me - Friend, you were right. I'm waiting for my website designer to finish the semester at Cooper Union, but meanwhile I'm concerned about the advertising.

Friend - There's no excuse for that. Especially these days, you would have no problem making your own website.

Me - Yeah, maybe for you. But I don't have the time to....

Friend - You can just join one of the many blog sites.

Okay, okay. So here I am. Years worth of stuff that my viewers won't see
as I send them to caricatureexpress.blogspot.com
(You can still go to caricatureexpress.com/choice.html if you like).

Just starting this blog. I'm going to see what it involves to post pictures here. I hope it works.
First I'll start with some old photos that have been on my desk for about a year. I've been wanting to put them up, but time gets away from me. I guess I spend too much time working, cleaning, breatheing, yoga, swimming, hula-hooping, and friends.

This first picture is something I drew at a child's party:
Then there's a picture from a grownup party.
And two drawings from an unusual party where I was asked to draw fashion sketches.

No comments:

fashion1

fashion1
an unusual party

fashion2

fashion2
that unusual party

kidsparty

kidsparty
startingblog with an old picture

grownupparty

grownupparty
Starting Blog with an old picture