Thursday, October 23, 2008

Looking Good

I feel wiped out - brain smattered from
drawing Fashion Sketches all day at Bloomingdales.
And what do I do for my downtime?
I go through some more photos of faces
that I painted that rainy day at the NJ horsetrack.
It's like, I can't think of what else to do?
Or or I can only slow down, I can't stop yet.
Yes - that's it. Soon, I'll take a snack and
watch a movie. I'm in the middle of watching
"The March of the Penguins". It's magnificent.

Anyway, these pictures look great.
I love seeing what the heck I came out with
after my intense performances:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

fashion1

fashion1
an unusual party

fashion2

fashion2
that unusual party

kidsparty

kidsparty
startingblog with an old picture

grownupparty

grownupparty
Starting Blog with an old picture