Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Rainy Day at the Racetrack

I have hundreds of pictures on my Desktop - as usual.
I frequently spend all day drawing and painting.

I remember these. Many of them were painted at the Racetrack in NJ.
I was working for an Agent - luckily she provided a tent for us.
Because it turned out to be a Very Rainy Day.
People crowded in to the tent to get out of the rain -
I saved their otherwise dreary day
even though it was difficult to avoid the rain that was coming in
through the edges of the tent. Affected my feelings, but I didn't let on:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I wish it wasn't raining while I painted this girl's back:

Photobucket

And some more - people who wanted hands/arms painted:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Whew - I was taken to my edge for a few moments
when I agreed to paint some characters that, well,
I kinda remembered. I love meeting people. My life is fun:

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

fashion1

fashion1
an unusual party

fashion2

fashion2
that unusual party

kidsparty

kidsparty
startingblog with an old picture

grownupparty

grownupparty
Starting Blog with an old picture