Sunday, October 19, 2008

Repeat Customers

I knew it! I knew I saw this girl before.

When I'm working parties, I usually know if
I'm going to be seeing people that I've worked
with before. It's called Repeat Customers.
But when I'm working Retail, when the interaction
including hello, face-painting, and payment
takes all of 5 minutes,
and then I go on to the next and the next and the next,
I'm not as likely to remember every single person that I meet.
Or do we?

Do we remember
something
even when we can't place it?
Here I painted this beautiful girl:

butterfly, face painting, party, fun, girls

Do I know her? Does everybody end up looking the same to me after a while?

Next ~

wrap snake around arm, face-painting, boys, child   swan, beauty, girls, party, face-painting

And the photos that I took sat here on my desktop for a few weeks.
Came here to post them today - Again, I'm sensing that I painted this
exact thing on this girl before - thinking that I even have a photo
of her. Planning on checking out my blog
later,
I immediately see a picture of her on the right. Same face.
Same butterfly. Different colors.
Yes! This girl obviously knows me and stops when she sees me working.
She's magnificent, and she knows what keeps her that way.

I even think I have Another picture of her from even a third day
in which I painted the pink butterfly again.

Deja vu
is real.

No comments:

fashion1

fashion1
an unusual party

fashion2

fashion2
that unusual party

kidsparty

kidsparty
startingblog with an old picture

grownupparty

grownupparty
Starting Blog with an old picture